Established by experienced Advisers, Dolphin Partners combines the unique benefits of a licensed securities dealer with the advantages of online share trading. Our team is committed to customer service and are equipped with innovative research tools, resources and extensive market knowledge to offer you personal advice and ongoing support, without the high brokerage fees you might expect. As an Australian Financial Services licence holder, Dolphin will help you to trade the share market with complete confidence.
As an added safequard CMC Markets Stockbroking handles all cash receipts and sale proceeds for Dolphin Partners clients.
With live access to news and market information via the IRESS and CMC Markets Stockbroking platforms, our experienced Advisers can offer personalised advice, tailored to help you achieve your financial goals.
A unique online trade solution combining Dolphin’s team of experienced Advisers with the execution, settlements and clearing of CMC Markets Stockbroking.
Dolphin Partners website contains a wide range of information to assist you to make investment decisions. Our website will link you to your CMC Markets Stockbroking Limited ABN 6908100281 AFS Licence 246381 (CMC Markets Stockbroking) account where information can include the following:
- Access to independent research;
- Access to your CHESS holdings;
- Cash balances in your linked Cash Management Account;
- Transaction history;
- Confirmations (contract notes) online and via email;
- Comprehensive records of the option trades you have made through your CMC Markets Share Investing Account;
- ASX prices (real time or 20 minute delayed), quotes, announcements, company profiles and historical prices; and
- Customisable watch lists and charts
A vast majority of shares purchased or sold on the ASX are settled via the Clearing House Electronic Sub-register System ("-CHESS-"). Your advisor can arrange CHESS sponsorship through CMC Markets Stockbroking Limited ABN 6908100281 AFS Licence 246381. Once you have executed the necessary documents. CHESS sponsorship makes buying and selling shares easier and far more convenient for you. It relieves you of the need to provide copies of the statements of your holdings when you sell shares. Because all your holdings are held with CHESS it greatly reduces the risk of late settlement of a sale. It also facilitates the process of changing your registration details if you change your address.
Dolphin Partners provides a comprehensive range of corporate finance services including:
- Initial Public Offers (IPO’s)
- Placements and Capital Raisings
- Private Equity and Seed Capital
- Advisory work to ASX Listed Companies
Dolphin offers clients access to a comprehensive cost effective portfolio administration service, features of this platform include:
- End of day portfolio valuations & reporting
- Optimised CGT reporting
- Corporate action processing
- Online access available